Saturday, May 14, 2005

Yamaha Rx V363 Versus Onkyo Tx Sr507

THE END

Jaaaa! * Celebration *



I played the whole day from 8 bis 22:03 by clock and now I'm ready ^ ^ I'm so therefore at one day a complete game CD-Rom by xD Have not really done had better things to

(yes no one had time) Well, I have Omega Weapon first left out, but I can still strike at any time. Sometime soon.

But once the final credits: WOOOOOOW! The is so great! I do not mean the sequence guaranteed goods ... but everything. The time compression and Selphies "Home Video", etc. so horny ... But this is bad to describe ... she must see me again soon * _ * Apart



the final fight of it totally easy peasy ... -.- The Witch and olle griever were in all 4 stages swish within a few minutes ... How so? Quite simply * s * -> 100x hero drink, 40x nectar in petto hrhr * *, the invincible force ... aside from Squall has its sooo good heartbreaker made * * fiep

For Kathi, I have now listed all the times my pairings:


first
point: cell Dincht ------ Level 79 / equipped with: ambition, all limits


GF friendship to all = 1000



Abilities



spell-couplers



element magic and power



=>
immune: Water, Poison, Wind
absorbed (treatment by): fire, earth, thunder, cold, and Holy


state-magic and power



=>
immune: Death



second Agent: Squall Leonhart ------ Level 90 / equipped with: Lionheart, all limits

GF friendship to all = 1000



Abilities



spell-couplers



element magic and power



=>
absorbed (treatment by): Ice and Holy


state-magic and power



=>
immune: death and silence



third Agent: Rinoa Heartilly ------ Level 47 / equipped by: Shooting Star, necessarily limit the "Hidden Moon"!

GF friendship to all = 1000



Abilities variations




Spell couplings


because I had no desire to do their Kopllungen ^ ^ "

element magic and power


here no longer -.-

state-magic and power



=>
immune: Death
's opponent after the attack to 100% of "silence" hit = D very very useful

0 comments:

Post a Comment