134th Montachs could I puke
Just got home from school. Today, the unthinkable has happened: I mixed up my deodorant with hair spray . For this I say: So the day begins in a special way! And au.
(. I thought I was then but not quite as stupid, but well, to err is known to be human, ne)
Today Schiller-day, or as we dub it lovingly, today 'was the Schiller Love Parade: P in the rain, haha, we were laughing (in the middle of math class, imagine that please before!). In any case, there's now the school party where we really wanted to appear like - but after I spent my whole last hour (Spanisch!) with my head on the table (I do not know exactly why, but that has now something funny ... hmm?), I doubt that I still can muster enough energy to get back in the direction of South Station & School and then to traipse to our neighboring high school.
Whatever. What a Kotztag. Bright spot: free next week Monday & Tuesday, haha. : P (! But preparation and + Latin + four units) Kathi: Lifehouse = ♥. And Thanks for the song!
Oh, and. The sun is shining.
0 comments:
Post a Comment