Diru
en Grey at the Columbia Hall in Berlin and I was there!
- Who would have thought it?
And as I was there ... how long ago it all!
At 8:30 we are going down and were then about around 9:30 at the hall. When we arrived, it was already quite full, but we were able to get a favorable spot.
under two umbrellas and jackets, greasy sun cream smeared with food and drinks is armed, we have So it sat there until 19:00 / stood.
The first (approximately) 2-3 hours or on our first pitch + / - one meter and to the Dir en Grey are on the pitch next door got out of the car and all (except for some Angy and me) got up and away running, we have slid really far forward!
there again waited a few hours and from about 16:00 we have then been pushed up against each other, because sitting is not have been possible!
It was a pretty tough feeling to see it, as some Seca under the name of the Columbia Hall, in red letters "Dir en Grey" have lined up ... Wow! I would never let me dream that ever come forth would!
are already upset some people and apart from an extremely annoying car alarm that has started over again, you could hear very often the sirens of ambulances.
short after 19:00 we were allowed.
I am direct to the bathroom and got the toilet-woman pissed that they should kindly not annoy me for their money and then have my bag in the dressing room given. Already, I had lost all the others!
front of the stage but I have chaos again taken but unfortunately lost my circulation.
Bin twice and had turned over almost left me to be persuaded by chaos on the second floor to go and my face was glad to have I done that!
'm almost fainted, and also went down from the so ...
I think we had 1-2 hours to wait for the start of the concert and in that time have so many been carried out by the SEC ... I stopped after 30 to count!
Have So the first part of the concert brought up there with some nice visual acuity and have been fully addressed, while the have only swung by hand! Was 1.5 m square would veer around me, because I had them all scared, but I just could not hold back!
During the break I then discovered Yue and Ryu, who stood down.
I am really down to them, and I also rocked on!
THE FINAL, Merciless Cult and Codo had indeed been great, but in Child Prey did it just right!
in itself was the music so great and the guys looked so great! Apart from that (time away from the music) were at the concert itself also thousands of good-looking guys * drools *
In the penultimate song, I could then get hold of the two plectras ... The drumstick of Shinya is unfortunately eluded me>. \u0026lt;
I wanted sooo happy plectras of Toshiya and Kaoru, but Kaoru was standing right on the other side and Toshiya none or only one who threw it.
Very well ... Plectrum I could sell off the second for 20 €, but still a shame ...
The concert was just too soon ... It seemed to me as half an hour oderso ... know not how long it took for now, but I know I only got home at 2:30 again, because I had lost only chaos and Ryu and all three of us then could not find Angy, which still have my bag xD had
now currently running an interview with Diru on Fritz (102.6) and it is sooo cool! Although it has not started yet, but they play Codo and I think it's amazing to hear the radio in the German can * melt * Open to all on tape with * _ * Have
way a stiff neck and I'm hoarse, but otherwise it was the hottest concert in which I've ever been to! Thanks Dir en Grey and I hope that I am on your tour in Paris * *
0 comments:
Post a Comment