Thursday, May 12, 2005

How To Weave Front Bangs

We still kill the old way!

Guddie ... How is it?
So!

I eien 2 * in the maths work compared hrhr * I would like a had one, but who cares! My 2 + on the testimony I am sure, and next year it will be determined once a 1 * hope *

Otherwise, I have today written the English V. and she was just übelst easy! Can not even decide which was the easiest of the three * s * is now only the oral Shit and that's about it first ... Well if one disregards the fact that I have a math, a French work, and a geography and a bio-BSL must write * cough * But this is certainly not all sooo bad!

All that is bad is it: chemistry!
Maybe we'll get back tomorrow, BSL and then evaporate the KAGG is definitely on!
I just know that I messed up and now I definitely know of my thoughts about chemistry to vote in the upper ... Perhaps it will be two semesters of biology and physics or something xD
Most are from my class certainly shitty, but the work was too hard ... I still pray for a 4 a 3 ... would be even hotter ... is clear, but I will because sometimes too much hope V_V

As for FF ... I'm still not over the bar problem, of which I probably already told all * sniff * Here I will at last move on! But I just need these cards ... Bring really good items for the GF when it converts (Doomtrain = 3 to sign and Phoenix = 3x Soul of the Phoenix) Just because the to-plate! I now have only once a mail in so eien 'Help Centre' written and hope for a response * *

bet Oh yes: I just now dug up my Lost Prophets albums and I must say that I also wonder that I never noticed before is how well are!
I love 'We still kill the old way' the song! Not only the melody is great, no, like the text is totally me!
Let's see, maybe I download it again at high YouSendt so you can hear it sometimes!

must then go to sleep now ... -.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment