The joy and suffering, what you learn ...
to play Final Fantasy.
really matter which number (times of 10 and 10-2 except ... there certainly is not) to play, always turning at some point, right? It's driving me insane!!
Well, actually I am now back gechilled, but before that was really really bad times, as is my FF8 took to the eggs!
I've been through all the side quests, except that the Card Queen.
And this robs me well so far by all the most annoying, was inversely associated with the Chocobos already extremely terrible!
What should I do?
Several of cards in the city of Dollet to the Card Queen lose. Her father will be inspired by them and sometimes new, appearing at various players and then you can win himself. Then
old map from the small brother of the Card Queen back play.
Sounds easy, huh? isses but not!
difficulties
- The Card Queen will change the city as soon as a GF or Chara lost card to them or has recovered from it and often you have to guess to where it is
- Have you so much that she says to go to the Lunar Gate, you are lost, because the rules of space to kill you (wall, Same, Plus, Random Hand, Open, Sudden-Death, Full, etc.)
- there is the rule in Dollet random hand ... and only in this city you can lose the cards you want them, so the New arise
random hand? What's that??
This is a nice Triple Triad (card game from FF8) rule, which has driven 98% of all players in the asylum or the suicide! The noose is already next to my bed, waiting.
It implies that you look for your deck incipient game can not choose themselves, and thus almost always bekomsmt crap cards and total ablosed! If then, the exchange usually full (you lose all the cards to the opponent or vice versa) reign, the PS2 launch new!
Since you have to lose in Dollet targeted a card to the Queen, can wait until that comes. It is virtually impossible.
What Bai Chan has done it?
Bai Chan was just about out of the window (I live in the basement = P) fall when she got the idea that smart Internet to ask. My friends from the various FAQs but always know any advice!
One of the helpful things gave me the idea that Random banish-hand rule ... Easier said than done * * Tihi
How banished to a rule?
It's really ... There comes a small window in which then something like "xxx The rule is now out" position.
Therefore you have to pick up only from another town a new rule, go with this in the luggage in the city with the banished to rule and save.
Then fight with one and either win or lose ... is not really matter.
opens After the fight, either no window, or a different rule or is spread out ... It's a coincidence that and it is to be done about it for so long (again and again and turn on) until the desired Rule has blessed the time!
is extremely corrosive ...
You can put things right!
I've turned on my water pipe and puffed as I have repeatedly made and on and played ... What suddenly not aggressive but totally relaxed * wide grin * Went like clockwork and behold, the rule has been banished, at least from Dollet forever * hrhr *
Even more good
I actually thought the Irvine card would be for imemr passé, because I have converted the card that you need to master position of the card, already in 10 Adamantine (Endwaffen for the troops) ...
But it was not so.
My FAQ was written only wrong, what card is it does ^ ^ "They have written, you need the Minotaur card but it was his brother's 'Secreto' that eventually the decision was * hihi *!
Mist term
Apparently I have lost but a fishing license for 1x. they get so again later, but now I've left it out. I do not find the ship of the white SEEDS more>. "and from there you get the!
Now I have only stopped playing once with>. \u0026lt;was quite dizzy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment