Saturday, April 9, 2005

Yahoo Mahjong Solitaire

ihk

Yeah! BD by
xD Not that I am, but time must elapse so on, eh?

me but everything has a lot of fun, which is done so ^ ^ Well, if one of the French vocabulary test (the worst was long) in the first lesson one apart!

only way beautiful 5 hours of schooling and it Mr. Held us something about the 11th Class declared in due course profile
etc. I just decided for now:

- music or art then? Art

- 1.Profilkurs: English
- 2.Profilkurs: Math

- voluntary base rates: Phylosophie (ehm. .. anyway how to write it I just do not know, but that is because I am extremely scheduled >. \u0026lt;)

I like this selection very good ^ ^ also if elected too many of my current English class and I guess I'll probably end up with some idiots then there together ... Well, but still better than when I use many of the Atzenklasse high 10 would be put together. Then I would commit suicide!

were then my friends from the class with me and we sang some karaoke and drank rum + water pipe smoking.
was already angeömmelt something, but it was bearable. In any case, I was extremely gechilled and lazy * haha * Ne ele?

then from first to elegant and beautifully made the pizza ready. This time, even with flour and cake mix! The need to move once inside!
went further then just like everything cool. Donkey Konga and Naruto, Dragon Ball played on the GC and PS2. Then, a half lap "Nobodys perfect" and ready.
Oh well, Fight Club, we have as against 5 in the morning or seen anything! The movie was not soo bad, but he blew me not.
I knew almost at the beginning, what was just a matter etc. as there are some Paralllelen to 'Secret Window' was ^ ^ "But well, what?

Jetze I peep a little further to SOS ! This stupid series has made me even depending on the song "SOS" by ABBA! Yes, by Abba! I hate ABBA, but this song is so good Oo \u0026lt;The text I like the melody and also * cough * terrible!
Well, a good song has probably almost every group ... times

0 comments:

Post a Comment