Aiii
Ayeeee!
Dir en Grey Well come to Berlin
Oo, first I was a bit shocked and did not want not quite out, but that was only ... hm just feel so strange! Of course I want to go, to be trampled dead and in danger
= D But this I do not really want to talk soo much>. \u0026lt;*'ve Already gelabert *
morning I must keep refereat and should now seems a little early to bed, but I'm really not in the mood -.- gechilled is at the moment and I will still write a train ... That said, I must
morning for magnetic resonance imaging, as I have less than no desire! I'm not afraid, but do not want that * *
Aw, crap, I bet I have to wait hours until I get tuned!
I still have a song on a CD of my father found, which is quite funny:
Desmond Child - The price of lovin 'you
0 comments:
Post a Comment