befickten Gallery
Man, I could hang myself somewhere! Actually, yes I have
good mood, but I have to make German HA and we have such a REFUSE to!
We namely have the text 'The Gallery' interpretation (by whomever) and 1) I just can not interpret for the school ... I mean it's great music, etc., but when it has to do with the teaching of German, I can not stop himself! Maybe my brain refuses oderso other hand ... Hmph ... naja and 2) the text is simply disabled so!
is the fact only 3 sets ...
Who thinks that the text would be short - are completely wrong!
The total is long, that there are only three sentences are * argh *, and the totally confused!
I have no desire to shit * snarl * Moreover, it does not matter what you do at Gimmli, it is ALWAYS wrong -.- The man makes the German Horror somehow ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment