Sunday, April 24, 2005

Staffing Agencies For Mri Techs

Samsas Traum

It is unbelievable!

I wanted the album so absolutely "Tineoidea or: The consequences of a night" and its sister album "or arachnoid. Of Babalon, bonfires and vandalism A Holocaust in 23 days." of Samsas have a dream ... And what is it?
"Tineoidea" costs 22-40 € and "Arachnodidea" is only in a limited edition, so the versions that you can buy now at the 99euro (no shit) cost ...
That was then well ... After all, I am ask around bust * argh *
must now even know if the albums who has and I can burn me or something, because otherwise the more well-nothin ', _; Apart

like this, I find it absolutely crappy that the stories about the albums out there and a.Ura still before them asleep ... I want to finally read one of which, what is the meaning of this music now xD Or rather the lyrics of the music ... man here ... naja.

0 comments:

Post a Comment