Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Top Types Of Sweaters
Full points 10/10 points .
DIRTY SEXY MONEY 1x04 - "The Chiavennasca"
Nick is flying with night Lisa Italy to meet an old informant of his father . Tripp now trying to find out if all his children are really his.
A good episode, even if I'm bored with the trip to Italy as much as possible. The story about Nick's father is currently not particularly interesting, however, seem more corpses lying in the cellar, as previously thought. That of all the mysterious Simon Elder "C", the thing does make it interesting again. Ingeniously, the story of Brian and the small "Gustav", which I like better with each episode. And Brian's wife seems so slow to notice what is going on. 8 / 10 .
DIRTY SEXY MONEY 1x05 - "The Bridge"
The twins are fighting for the best birthday party, Brian has to deal with his son, and Nick has first conversations with Simon Elder. The result I found boring than the previous ones. Well, of course, Brian and Brian Jr., at the scene in the bathroom I myself enjoyed themselves immensely. The story about the birthday celebrations, has remained more lame, the pregnancy has made it even more interesting. Although I do not think we have seen the young woman the last time. The series seems more clearly the path towards Season mystery pursue what I like not that special. However, the consequences would now soon come that arose after the short break in filming, as they wanted to reconsider the direction of the series. Perhaps in the future but we care more about the Darlings, and less by Nick Vaddah. The episode gets but still 7 / 10 Points .
Episode I liked it. The case was exciting, and the relationship between Mick and Beth HERE orderly progress. It has taken them so pretty, as she thought, he was dead ... The effects around the exploding cars were not the best, but that does nothing, but far from certain. there for this episode again 7 / 10 Points
, and "Moonlight" is now one of my favorite series in which I look forward to the next episode. And if this week "Heroes" Peter could not even take off his shirt, then at least Mick. Also not bad.
Beth is working on the case of a murdered prostitute, while Mick hunts down a vampire who kills female escorts. Although Mick Beth tries to go for "the desert" from the way they constantly meet each other randomly.
The case this week was indeed quite interesting but not particularly interesting. As in the novel "Interview With A Vampire" by Anne Rice has also been addressed here, what happens when a man too young to vampire - though not as drastic as in the novel. The conclusion on the roller coaster I was well done, even if the music has disturbed. Implying that the relationship between Beth and Mick, was even in sight (and quite desirable), but in the episode has yet to be badly drawn with the wooden hammer. They run constantly on the road, and then the constant "fate" - talk about Beth's friend was a little too much. Nevertheless gets even as a beautiful episode 1x05 again
0 comments:
Post a Comment