Sunday, October 21, 2007

Biosilk Hair Straightener

Stardust


TV - Reviews Oct. 17

Pushing Daisies 1x03 - "The Fun in Funeral"

Ned Emerson calls a new case, without telling him that this is the undertaker, who died when Chuck Ned has brought back. Olive now supplies a cake at Chuck's aunts, and happens to come after her secret. Did I mention how much I love this series? The 3rd Result was significantly better than the second, it was simply everything. The case was interesting, the humor was great, the aunts came, the voice-over was dosed to the right place and the decor was great again. Olive now know of Chuck, which surely will be interesting, and Emerson seems to get used to Chuck, even if he rumgrantelt much. And Emerson in the window with compare Winnie the Pooh was terrific.
Full marks
10/10

.



SAMANTHA WHO? 1x01 - "Pilot"

awake After an accident, Samantha from a coma several days - and can remember at absolutely nothing. She meets her parents and a girlfriend, and finds out that she was in her previous life, quite a bitch.

For the first episode quite entertaining. At some places to turn up, but by and large, very funny and well played. I'm curious how often the old Sam comes through again in her, and if they tried to address it. The short insight into Sam's old I was certainly very promising, and I hope that it will be seen in future even more. I will stay tuned after the good first impression in any case.

7 / 10 Points .



REAPER 1x04 - "Magic"

Sam's next case is about a former magician, and when used appropriately, Vessel, a white dove. The 4th Result was again better than the previous two. The Case of the week was interesting, and the idea with the dove was pretty good. What I like about the episode very well, is that the devil has finally shown me, that he is the devil. The scenery around the apple truck was the first time in the series that the devil has Sam really threatened right to get what he wants. This is a step in the right direction, as the whining of Sam in the last few episodes I was quite on my nerves. Perhaps then it has now come to an end ... For Episode 4's 8 / 10 , and if now the escaped souls are a little scary and threatening, I am satisfied for now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment