| 6,5 / 10 points. | ||
| Pushing Daisies 1x05 - "Girth" | ||
| Olive asked Emerson to investigate the death of a jockey who is taken up earlier in the same race as themselves | Another wonderful episode. We learn more about Ned's past and the non-existent relationship with his dad, Chuck's secret Olive reserves for itself, and Emerson is happy with his shovel. The humor was great again, and I amuse myself on Emerson at the most. But the scene, in which he rings up his money, was glorious, and humor of the class it was very much in this episode. Ned at his aunts, when he finds out that Chuck will send the Pies was great (the parrot rofl). Just go there can, and I'm annoyed that I've already forgiven in recent weeks, the maximum score, because this episode was particularly deserved the 10 points really. So10/10 points. | |
| 1x06 REAPER - "Leon" | Sam is chasing the escaped soul of a Serial killer, while the last captive soul still carries around with him, since working on Halloween not a demon. | |
| 7 / 10 Points. | And the Info Service for Donnie: A few seconds Sam in the shower;) | |
| WOMEN'S MURDER CLUB 1x02 - "Train in Vain". | In a subway train to find 3 dead. The club begins to be determined. | |
| 6,5 / 10 points. | ||
| WOMEN'S MURDER CLUB 1x03 - "Blind Dates and Bleeding Hearts" | ||
| A woman is found dead in an alley. It turns out that she was bound with latex knitting. | The case in this episode was better, and it was also quite exciting. As in the first two episodes and the main plot revolves around 4 women and their private relationships. That is quite interesting, but sometimes too much Sex and the City.Episode 3 also gets | 6,5 / 10 points, and I will stay tuned in each case a few episodes. |
| BIONIC WOMAN 1x04 - "Sisterhood" & 1x05 - "Faceoff" | The two episodes were again similar stupid as the second, and I must not give me any more. The main character stumbles through their scenes, the fights are part grottig, and it's in every episode either the nurse or to a possible failure of their bionic parts. This bizarre subplots, completely unplanned missions, and even the highlight of Katee Sackhoff as Sarah is now on my mind. So: That's it for me from now is "Bionic Woman" kicked. Thank you for your attention. | |
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
|
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Simvast And Pregnancy
HEROES 2x07
Diverse TV - Reviews Oct. 31 Chuck 1x06 - Chuck vs.. The Sandworm " Chuck met an agent who is in a similar situation like him. He must now decide if he looked at Sarah and Casey are on, or help him to escape. Finally a "Chuck" episode has not annoyed at the Morgan. This time I liked him even, and its use in transport of Chucks talk was really good. The current case of the week I found exciting, and it was well staged, as has Lazslo slowly transformed from a poor innocent victim to the crazed freak. I've just not understood what was on the sand worm costume so great .. Because I liked the Captain Awesome much better. ( Yay) 8 / 10. SAMANTHA WHO? 1x03 - "The Wedding" Sam goes to a wedding in order to determine that it had been unloaded from the bride again. The 3rd Follow me not liked as good as the first two, mainly due to the wedding story. That Sam had to keep absolutely ignorant as this speech, I was pretty stupid. The humor was once again few and far between, but well, except that Dena is now interested in Sam's ex-BF, I do not like so real. But Dena had extremely much screen time, and Sam's mother likes me better from episode to episode. I again give 7 / 10 Points , and am curious how they developed the series. HEROES 2x06 - "The Line" Okay, I have to make: The episode was crap. There are only developments that are a) are of no interest, or b) Repeat Season 1. Half of the cast has to do absolutely nothing and wobbles around in the area, and the other Half stumbles through pointless story lines that are also still totally illogical. The only bright point in the episode was HRG, which could again be HRG, including the "Claire-Bear" phone. This is an absolute low point is reached, and when the final scene with Peter in 2008, representing the remaining season of action, I see black for "Heroes." 3 / 10 points. Journeyman 1x06 - "Keepers" Dan helps two brothers who were abused by her father and were facing serious problems. In the past, he overheard a conversation with Jack and Katie. The Case of the week did not interest me really. This is only interesting thing that Dan has really changed with his actions his own time line, up in their immediate environment. Previously, it was never to see anything. It was interesting to follow especially thanks to the relationship between Dan / Katie and Jack. Since moving a lot, and I'll be expecting it, that Jack soon finds out Dan's secret. Only the logic is the weak point yet when Dan steals Jack's car in the past and no one noticed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment