193rd Sonn-tag.
I wish to start with something that entry and now have I's plain forget. This, however: I've been three hours of the night, extra for 8 clock the alarm clock so I made this evening can fall into bed dead tired. \u0026lt;3 Special Katharina logic that is not just work under warranty anyway.
And now I'm sitting here and am still totally stunned by this vice fatigue.
I see out as if I 'ne terrible skin disease, funny gal strips These days the tan off. Spotted is not that, but spotted, but that area and ... arghhh. It looks at least from pretty crappy.
Otherwise:
- eat Thursday in Eichkatzerl , between very many Americans who actually have the Sachsenhausen board appointed (Giant mountains of meat, and almost impossible to eat it, but somehow they've probably done it) and then Biancalani and somewhere in between I lost my money for September, arghhh ²
- was Friday's Isa's birthday party with one month delay, which was really beautiful - were twelve in her garden up in Sachsenhausen
- yesterday was I bring with Paul Martin after Bieberstein - booonzig! And I was held for Paul's girlfriend ("Who is it? Weristdasweristdasweristdas?" By girls with silly earrings and albener sunglasses silly Ralph Lauren sweatshirt)
And in the evening, after 'half an pizza, I eat just four hours later ready I (says nothing. I'll do that), I am with the women of my step into Gagos , allegedly full of Croatian, but somehow full of German and unfortunately there were also mixed in some really greasy Turkish boys (emphasis on really greasy, not Turks ). Corrosive. Otherwise great. Was fun, again all again.
Uh, yes.
mentioned ... I already know that I'm really tired?
0 comments:
Post a Comment