Monday, August 29, 2005

What Do You Do When Your Mouse Freezes Up

189th schriftl. balance: v

My suitcase returned the following holiday reading revealed:

- The Half-Blood Prince (have the 'I never took to the pool, ähähähm)
- Cooking with Fernet-Branca scream: v
- When I was a little boy was
- The tiger on your shoulder
- Flights of Love
- Mr. Lehmann
- The Picture Of Dorian Gray finally done: s
- América or: The Tortilla Curtain by TC Boyle, the author of my favorite big brother
- Mirror canon
- An Islamic journey still 'in
- Middlesex

resistance Waiting has my vocabulary but a fucking (oops - something no) reduced minimum, and I catch myself in how I'm only on Rumstottern . What's is that?

And I just was at 28 degrees and beautiful sunshine, city and Hugendubel, have I hoarded me a book - would be to say with this, "I've be fifteen € and my little mama." ;)

- thought Bridget Jones's Diary you, Kathi have (-
Mantrapped -
Rainy Day Women du's in German or in English)
- Possession my mother, according to a decent book, even if it's Cover somehow brings to mind something else - but we woolen indeed not 'be petty, ne
- Nobody Loves A Ginger Baby
Peter
can complain so not ', I would not have engaged with English in the holidays ...
And yes, after that a 17-Clock-lunch at Alex. Sitting on the street corner and people watch. \u0026lt;3

still 'a week free!

0 comments:

Post a Comment