184th uh, Mom?
My mother told me just now 2x every few minutes accurately tells the same story - how well the Andrea would have done with the house over the holidays and how clean it looked like here ("... not true? "). And the same with satisfied amazement.
And as we sat at breakfast, she looked up, looked at me and said with a smile but very transfigured: ". Oh yes because you have two earrings Since when is that?"
This is to say that I have with the combined you can stand and that almost exactly 1 1 / 2 years. Oook? "Yes, Oh, and yes, I remember - but you did because normally the small end is not in it, or only the one great?" No. Since I got the second hole next to razor, I have always' nen plug inside. Really getting.
Should I be concerned about them or is this normal?
0 comments:
Post a Comment