Tuesday, September 13, 2005

How Do I Paint New Mdf Cabinets

202nd see, you're not what I expected

War and in the town, around 60 € spent on my art materials only (Thursday ♥) - sixty ! While one can imagine? The other course, a GK needs just two pencils & 'nen A3 block. Nothing more. And we, who are as proud of LVK, 'had ne whole A4 page full of stuff had to buy. But fun. And I'm looking forward to honest, finally at last be allowed to draw rummanschen again & me & the deal to me now what time is fun. Thursday, double hour, 3 + 4. : P

The town looked really nice time of day - the trees are all very deep green, others are a bit red (oh no, autumn, as disgusting) and all, en plus sun. The air caresses somehow, it's not too cold and not too warm.
And there was an accordion player, cheerful people and crooked street cafes. And that's what I like.

Oh, and I am just one run across, but whose name I just do not have the couplers', But the friends with our four new real students of my stage. (Shambling along with the upper wheels sports bag just Berch runnäh.) And these four new students, haha. Class by itself. Assig a bit, but somehow amusing. "ROPPÄÄÄRRRT!" ... And so on.


Well I saw you with your hands above your head Spinning
around, trying not to look down
But you did, and you fell, hard on the ground Then you stumbled around for
a good ten minutes
And I said I'd never seen anyone look So Dumb
before And you laughed and said I still know how to turn you on though You're

the only one who
Drags me kicking and screaming through fast dreams
You're the only one who
Knows exactly what I mean

And I probably forgot to tell you this
Like that time when I forgot to tell you about the scar
Remember how uncomfortable that made you feel?
See you're not what I expected
But you're the only one who knows how to handle me
And you're such a great kisser and I know that you agree

You're the only one who
Drags me kicking and screaming through fast dreams
You're the only one who
Knows exactly what I mean

I hope you can forgive me for that time
When I put my hand between your legs
And said it was small
Cuz its really not at all :x
I guess there's just a part of me that likes to bring you down
Just to keep you around
Cuz the day that you realize how amazing you are
You're gonna leave me


You're the only one who
Holds my hair back when I'm drunk and get sick
You're the only one who
Knows exactly what I mean

You're the only one who
Drags me kicking and screaming through fast dreams
You're the only one who
Knows exactly what I mean

Exactly what I mean

Well I saw you with your hands above your head
Spinning around, trying not to look down
But you did, and you fell, hard on the ground

I 'got a really good mood right now even though it was three hours before that bad. Woahh. ♥

Maria Mena - You're The Only One

0 comments:

Post a Comment