LOST 4x03 LOST 4x02
The Economist
Episode 3 was similar to me exciting and interesting as the episode before. It seems as if LOST advance in this season from the start with a lot of pressure and pace of the story, which I of course extremely well please.
The island offered some good action scenes.
Sayid makes a deal that brings him on board the helicopter when Charlotte from "Team Locke" data. To this end he exchanges it against Miles, who is to remain in their place in Locke. What has surprised me somewhat, as Locke had both briefly in his power, and it seemed illogical to me that he makes one of them go so easily. That Sayid does not trust the new well, and wants to get to their ship in order to learn more about them, should be with a crucial point was for it. After all, it might also be interested in Locke, with whom exactly he has to do it, and sure Sayid has offered him the information he hopes to find, even to share with Locke. And if Kate really has remained voluntarily in Locke, is also questionable. A surprise was the case with Hurley. When I had seen sitting in the cabinet, I really thought Locke had left behind.
Jacob's cabin was not there, where it should be or not to see. Only a small surprise, at least we had the position change of the cabin even in 4x01 at Hurley. Perhaps it is only visible in the dark, at least it was until now dark at every encounter with Jacob's cabin. What I have been mistaken for a horror-effect of authors just might have a greater importance. Ben certainly seems about it to know.
The experiment of Miles was very interesting. He leaves the ship to fire a rocket with a clock in it, but that disappears without a trace. About half an hour later she appeared on yet still, with a corresponding time difference on the two clocks. The big question, of course: Where was the rocket during the 30 minutes and why it took so long? With time travel / time difference may have nothing to do. The ship has confirmed that the rocket had reached the goal, and we had radio contact. There can be no general time difference between the ship and the island, otherwise you could not call each other. Something must have stopped the rocket, the time difference 30 minutes declared that affects not on radio waves. What could this be, I can not tell me about the moment.
The meaning behind the secret room in Ben's house I do not really. Although we knew that Ben was in contact with the outside world, it was surprising to see the suits and passports, but why hide things? And from whom? Of the Others but everyone knew that the U-boat off the Island and that there are contacts with people in the world. Why did Ben bother with the hidden room? I do not understand.
And I do not think that Jack Kate's side as easily accepts change, if it was because of a. His Look, as Sayid comes back without it speaks for itself really, and since he does not rise with the helicopter, I venture to predict that he - will embark on a "rescue mission" - perhaps with Juliet.
brings me to the Flash Forward by Sayid. Who, although he was so much time, took turns in principle only to Sayid's new job. He works for the "rescue" as a hit man for Ben. And Ben is not on the island and in an animal shelter (?) .. Somewhere in Germany? What support for the first big shock, and some thought my previous assumptions.
The Others really are the good guys, at least Ben is a part of the Losties can convince. And you work together now to defend the island against the common enemy. I suspect the other end like this:
The Losties are in the course of the 4th Season recognize that the Freigties are indeed a threat, probably by Sayid and Ben's spy on the ship. Ben needs support to be able to defend the island and maintain secrecy, and because a large part of the Others is dead, the only support is in the Losties. Ben will offer them to initiate her into the mysteries of the island if they are willing to stay there and do without a return to the rest of the world. In the fight against the unknown enemies but Ben needs Support in the rest of the world, so they send back a group of 6 staff to provide Ben orders. Hurley said in his Flash Forward to Jack: "I think he wants us to come back", and I think that Ben meant.
Nevertheless, I found the German in FFW Sayid's funny to hear, and I am a bit annoyed that the girl just "Elsa" had called.
Conclusion: Great episode, like the previous gets 9 / 10 points . The 4th Season really seems to be the best Lost-Season, and I was wondering how is the increase it. The final scene on the island with Sayid and Desmond in the helicopter promises in any case much.
0 comments:
Post a Comment