Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Canine Tooth Extraction

The time has come ..

Yes. Cryptic title, I know. but maybe not so cryptic, when i am at last


My first exam period at the University is pending.

Well ... actually it is right in the swing. The exam in British Poetry is indeed canceled, but that does nothing. Since there are now as a replacement a takeaway exam which I considered grad times and have considered feasible. Actually, they do. And I in the free elective area (yes, I study Mewie not Anglistik) get no grades, it is not quite so bad if you do not like something or something. Half done, 2KP pocket, to the effect. A bit is done.

Ernster is then mutated in the other four exams. Media history in the last days before the exam for fear of trade, media education is actually quite cool and I feel so learn the slight of hand, text analysis (Historical Anthropology of letters!) as well. Media Business Operations is there something completely different. I'm there to absolutely no respect, and I notice. This is stupid, things that I have a relationship where I like the teachers and make the subject to yourself, I go slightly over the head. The BWL is on not. I like the teachers, he is real nice and funny, knows about and does his best but unfortunately I have a relatib little relationship to economics. Economics, yeah. I've done and learned in school for ABI, but economics was hardly in it. unfortunately. otherwise I would now probably because the reference to.

In any case, I write tomorrow at 18:00 my first exam. Well, actually today. And I'm wa? At night I hang around for a clock still in front of laptop. I have in the last half hour just wasted those who listen to music, play times, play times since, with the write, write with and so on and so forth. In between you and Encyclopedia again, a brief look at their mail. Uni-Mail, Facebook, Myspace, Flickr .... .
And that's where I really should learn. I have indeed done so. And yet I come before me as I knew nothing. the worst: I know I know what. Broca's and Wernicke's area to tell me something, I know that the eye makes saccades rather than linear reading, for the continuous reading is only a simulation of the eye. The logographic reading is based on pictorial / video signals (child can not read yet recognize certain letters as that is lost and never), then read alphabetically, then orthographically. I know how to look different MRIs, that a certain woman what Kristeva on intertextuality (intentionierte / deferred, and phenotexts genotext), a Mr. Iser Ingarden something of vacancies and a certain something about Mr. indeterminacy told. The first work was the Vinca culture in the Danube valley, but even in the Stone Age, there were icons and all the comic strips. The Egyptians have taken the further, and by King cartridges could decipher even where they are and derive TextĂĽbersetungen. The Phoenicians were then an alphabet, in that the Greeks later pasted our vowels. I also know that the Gutenberg printing technology really only revised, because even in Korea, long before Gutenberg's time, it has been printed. Yes, even with movable metal setters. Gutenberg has since made some improvements, but basically it is just stolen. I also know that participation is the dedication and remembrance of the text in which you take on his situation (or less). Tropik is the turn away from the text that will impose itself, eg if one wants to write a history of magicians, is pushing for Harry Potter. And modify the transformation is from the text, the play with him. For example, Pride and predjudice and Seamonsters. But the borders disappear, you can not say exactly what that is. The word superiority effect is simply that letters in words are recognized more easily than singly or in groups meaningless. Increases the chance to recognize the meaningless, if they have a great chance to show up in everyday life. It is noticeable that the reading is not a serial process - if one is looking at a text-pets do you have a hard time also. Yet this letter have different weights. Everyone knows this funny test aptitude tests, in which we count a certain letter should. Because you realize that pretty well - we tend to "unimportant" to omit words (eg "of"), as well as letters from the end of words. This is partly because we make just those saccades. They are anticipations of what is in the case badly. We do not know yes, it wodrum in the phrase goes, but count the stupid letter.
And then there's Rebuszeichen. Thus, the Egyptians wrote. A rebus is a picture puzzle ... I must still explain where the name come from?
And then there's also the eye-voice span. Everyone knows the - You have a text that reads and indeed loud. Spontaneously goes on the screen, the page verblättert etc. . And yet we read one more, two words on. The brain thinks ahead and loads schonmal the following words in the short-term memory, so do not read it that way "delayed" is, but virtually in real time. so you can still read a little bit ... seconds, so about 1.5. They are roughly three words. there from tachistoscope, with whom one has studied to recognize the words - whether now or letter for letter but do not.

But I hear now on. You want to know this probably does not, and can now sleep a little calmer - I know now, namely that I do not know anything. And if that is not very large, can I still writing out ^ ^ "

0 comments:

Post a Comment