bend like a straw .. even better ... ! Merge
what's new?
hmm my New Year's Eve was ... But something of the opposite of the previous year XD I'm in the loft down in the disco for the first time gekellnert long time ... means: from 12:30 to around 6 in the morning ... XD I was just stress over 1500 revenue € XD .. So about drinks XD 400 on one side could, totally threw the net i pity party with my girls right because actually I had the only women should be, and since I'd had time for the really great xD .. but what will stop the random XD ... sometime around 5 in the morning gave me the Jürgen (chef), the Dini gstellt before the nose with the words "so that makes it two now then! a friday night .. and other alternate Saturday just always, that every time a good day, and then has a few good ... " the addition .. with the "net grad who works as a waiter in the wardrobe ... came later * grml * ... so it should come as it should, I on Tuesday (because day before holiday), I stood up for the first time was really funny ... XD because somehow ... I've got a fully paid-noise XD hehe .. In any case, now the dini and I where we all re-roll new generation XD XD and so we also get a projector .. and hehe .. dini L wants to bring graduate word ... michi small goes a step further (because I am of opinion that pays but even net of original) .. So I am currently busy with all the L word fan videos ... from youtube .. to make on illigal way my property ... blah!
film and also all the other lesbian ... and then just so slide shows of the party pics XD
btw: dini and I XD:
0 comments:
Post a Comment