Thursday, July 30, 2009

What Colour Furniture Go Nice With A Black Bed

Muchler @ 2009-07-31T07: 51:00

I never reg foam party on my experience on XD:

by a user XD MeinVZ

.13. August 2006, I cheer when a buddy birthday, then collective booze intra disse ... the end of it, I eventually disappeared from a girlfriend was looking for me the whole night awake ... I fixed the next day against 13 clock at the hospital on complete bed, nurse comes in, fills me first a breath test in the snout. result: 1.6 per mille blackout, after twelve hours!! in retrospect I know the station doctor, that I landed on a closed department and found traces of blood in my xtsy ... but I have the show never touched ... anyway the doc told me yet that I have been in another KH despite fixation of the Notfalliege jumped into RTWs was, I was wesahalb by judicial expedited hearing on the closed einwies ... I was barefoot somewhere t-shirt and trousers only been found ... well, results of the whole story: the key away, mobile phone off, jacket off, patte gone away sweater shoes away, ... and of course a mega trouble with my pussy

ALCOHOL IS DANGEROUS !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment