Grrrr ....
wahh makes me angry grad full ... I mean .. I am now recovered from my parents, well and good .. jaja .. but my sister had to move out before of course ... and the present has brought their latest furniture .. I've already started to clean everything so .. including the shoe racks, and I have to put out to dry ... and now they are gone ... argh this Thieving Magpie ... -.- 'Even more annoyed me, I clean their filth .. must .. höhö ... grrrr ... At least, the day was positve .. my love comes this evening to me ... and my new bed is the love ill be there ... my back feels so good ... XD Gnarf fuck I forgot the blinds let down .. so that the lubricant remains ... Gnarf ..
are fortunately the dohc gfahren with the transporter .. I'd prefer something zamdeppern her what she has lying around still .. something .. but that's non .. ne? ... * Frust * wipe away .. 2 rooms .. then I "got behind me .. I think after this I'll jump in the pool again ... ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment