Wednesday, January 2, 2008

How You Say Appey Birthday In Arabic

New Year ..


.. new game .. new happiness ..?

As always, the year and now again drawn relatively unnoticed by me. I hate to this forced cheerfulness, that such a "celebration" - accompanied days ever, and deprive me of the systematic. There were no fireworks, just a glass of wine (and only because Mom had bought so delicious Greek wine), and I did not otherwise in the usual relationship visits.
This is still something I find extremely silly. Just because now another year is written, I am not dealing with relationship, which I whole rest of the year so skillfully ignore. And finally, the counting is unnecessary anyway, because this will change in a year, nothing new for the better.

And then it was still Christmas.
This year I was doubly lucky. I was on leave and did not like to deal with the idiots who are in the week before Christmas in the store and not know how a voucher "working". And we have within the family paid nothing for the first time, meaning I had not even in the bustle and crowded shops to buy things that ultimately need eh no. Accordingly, calm was my personal Christmas, and maybe it was because I This year actually had such a thing as Christmas spirit. While only a little, but still. Only the snow was missing, but in times of global warming, the snow is no longer dares to well to us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment