Monday, June 13, 2005

Private Counseling Practices

166th Mooontag almost Diiienstag

just come home from the cinema, Alisa and I were Max, Tom, Mark & Patrick, Hall carrier and Basti in the sneak and look at us were allowed to do that this time or Gladiator. (Calls himself then WITZ Review..) I - am - tired! Today

done:

- German work: p
- PW-Unit
- Latin, "Unit" posted, hehe

morning at ten to ten schools, fails because Ereli. \u0026lt;3 All right.

weekend in fast-forward:

- (! Belong even to the clever minority, who has read the books) Friday evening Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- Saturday lunch with Dad and Jan eat after final new apartment look down on make & math (more or less successful former)
- Saturday evening festival of lights in Palm Garden & him. shit miss and loathe him for it (no, I come here I not 'cool front.)
- "make" Sunday paper for cars (yes.)

Now I'm still a tea, then go I go to bed. NERVENBERUHIGUNGSTEE.

(Before I forget: The here just on the radio ... äääähm? Oook. And to interview find it funny, the radio stations to eleven ten any 14-year-old so 'precious topic? I bet their mom and dad already kip. . Ah, ah, ah - intressant halt)

0 comments:

Post a Comment